We love to hear feedback from our customers. It is one of the greatest parts of this business. Please read some testimonials that I have enjoyed receiving from happy clients:
- Meghan Gallant posted on Lady Baker’s Tea Trolley, Inc’s Wall March 19, 2012 “Hello! I just wanted to let you know that I am sitting in my office in Shenzhen, China drinking a cup of Cinnfully Belgian Chocolate. Your tea was the only thing I asked for my family to send me from home. ”
- “The one business that had me fascinated was Lady Bakers Tea Trolley.If you’d like to send a bit of the Island to friends or family, her Post-Teas are a great way to send a note and a treat at the same time. This postcard packed with tea won best new product on PEI at a recent show Katherine attended.Stop by for a cup of good ol regular tea? or one of her best sellers; Chai Latte or her Lady Slipper Blend. On my next visit I plan on trying the Chocolate Mint blend.” (From ProjectZoom.ca)
- Thank you for your warm greetings and hospitality…I still am passing on the desire to bring joy and pleasure…through tea times.
- This was such a refreshing change from our usual meeting format. (catered office meeting)
- You may remember me (or not) but I was in this past Saturday and you were ever so helpful in helping me understand a little more about teas…you informed me a little on green teas and I had a cup of one that had strawberry flavour to it and you were right…it was delicious…and so was the second cup too!
- Guests of the cafe and us who work here are absolutely enjoying the Tea Trolley teas… and it’s a great addition to my very local menu. The aroma and freshness are fabulous. – Maxine Delaney, owner of The Pearl Cafe
- We want to sincerely thank you for having your teas in our café. Our customers enjoy the great quality & variety of your loose leaf teas. The quality of food, coffee & tea is of most important to us and it is a pleasure to sell your goods in our café. – Alexandra Leonhard, owner of Leonhard’s Cafe & Bakery
- Yes, the lattes have killed several people…seriously though, they are amazing beautiful delicious creations and while you are waiting you can decide which lovely cookie or treat will go best with them See ya at the market! – Sharon Clark
A Fan from British Columbia writes on her blog…
March 31, 2009
tea for me…
Tea lattés seem to be the new thing these days.
By far though, the very best tea latté I have ever, ever had was last summer on Prince Edward Island at the Farmer’s Market.
It was from Lady Baker’s Tea Trolley. She had a tea machine that was very similar to an espresso machine but especially for tea! This machine is dreamy.
Lady Baker made me a yummy mango tea variety one time, a London Fog another day and of course I also tried a green tea latté (the market was a frequent stop for me)! Her high quality teas are also available on line for sale now too. Just visit her site at Lady Baker’s Tea Trolley. As for the machine…I’ll keep dreaming and perhaps one day the tea fairy might drop one by Birch Hill.
- CS Lewis once said, “You can’t get a cup of tea big enough or a book long enough to suit me.” We here at Geneva agree…we thank you for sending us your teas! The faculty lounge has never smelled so good as it does when we brew mugs full of Dutch Licorice Rooibos. Many wonderful conversations have been had around your teas and many exclusive coffee drinkers have since converted. Oct. 2011
- Thank you for the delightful post-tea (Island Strawberry)…I am now a fan and have bought more along with your yummy Lemon Curd at Sandy’s Gifts here in Yarmouth. Fall 2011